Wednesday, September 28, 2011

kitchen details


A must have for the new kitchen... I love these drawer pulls.  Classic cottage kitchen and easy on the hands.  I'll only need two, since we only have two cabinet drawers (I'm telling ya, our kitchen is small)... but I may go ahead and get some for my free standing "counters" so everything matches.  The cabinet doors will get simple knobs.  Speaking of my free standing "counters" they are a natural looking wood at the moment... do I want to keep them that way or paint them?  Hmmmm... just thinking out loud here.  Feel free to comment.


Another love... these canisters.  They're big, they're practical.  They're beautiful.  If I had the counter space I'd do something just like this, but as it is... I'm trying to hide as much as possible, because I'm trying to reclaim as much visual space as possible.  AS POSSIBLE!!!  Wish me luck on that one.


Sign me up for these plates, because they are A-MA-ZING!  Period.  Must do a Google search on numbered plates... or better yet, make my own.  We have a Paint that Pottery here in town... easy as 1, 2, 3!

Just a few details that I keep going back to on one particular kitchen photog... must mean that I really like it.

No comments: