Monday, October 17, 2011

Ghost Chairs

I love Ghost Chairs.  Period.  I want a Ghost Chair, in fact, I want two Ghost Chairs, but I'll be happy with one.  I love the fact that they don't take up a lot of visual space, and when you live in a small house, like I do, that's HUGE!  I found some great pics on Willow Decor that show some great room examples using the Ghost Chair and then of course there is Pinterest, which is always a wealth of eye candy!

Check out these pretty pictures from Willow Decor:

 




And these from Pinterest:














Now, what I really get excited about is that in some of these pictures, you can't even see the chair!  But it's there!  I love color, believe it or not (I know I've posted a lot of WHITE pictures), but when it comes to the Ghost Chair, I'm a traditionalist... I think it should be clear - clear.  The translucent blacks and greens and pinks are nice, but for me, I want clear.  Honestly, I'd take any of these rooms!

 

No comments: