Friday, September 30, 2011

inspiring spaces indeed!

Have you been over to My Sweet Savannah yet?  I love her blog!  It's one I check out daily, because she always (ALWAYS) post such inspiring pictures... whether it be photographs she has taken or pictures she has found on the Internet.  Well, today I'm just borrowing her post, because I loved every pictures she posted.  Inspiring spaces... indeed!



Love this Eames chair and vintage desk!!!  first chance I get, I'm making a frame like that... without the gilding, because I'm not a gilding kind of girl, but I love that idea... isn't it fabulous!



I love the stacks of silver platters in this kitchen... and all of the bird cages... very quirky, but I like it!


I love this fire... box?  How cool is that!





Nice breathing space....

Organization!!!

Look at those chairs around the dining table... I've seen similar chairs at Target!!!

What can I say... I love the chairs and I love the GREEN.
all photos via

No comments: