Friday, September 09, 2011

Still Dreaming About Kitchens


Nope, this isn't my kitchen... yet.  Yep, that's what I want to do to my cabinets.  I love the apple green inside the cabinets, it's just so happy.  There's no way that we are going to have glass fronts, but I'm going to love that surprise color every time I open the door.  However, I still don't know if I want to put the doors back on the upper cabinets.  Still thinking about that one.

Anyway, it's Friday!  Thank you all that is good and holy!  So, we will most definitely work, and by we, I mean Rob, will work on the cabinet doors... he's just spectacular that way. And I will work on cleaning the cabinets, organizing and deciding what can stay and what needs to G-O.

I guess I should take some pictures of this little process.  Missed last weeks fun with the scrapping of the wall paper off the doors, but oh well, we can just imagine.  OK, I'll take pictures this weekend and post on Sunday.  Trust me, they won't be pretty BH&G and House Beautiful pictures... yet.  But they will be.

I do so love that apple green!

No comments: