Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pinterest

Do you Pinterest?  It's one my new obsession... along with following way too many blogs, playing on Facebook and generally getting lost on the internet, but we all need hobbies... right?  Anyway, if you haven't checked it out, you should, and if you have... you know how much I love it!  Here are just a few of my favorite pics:

                                                    
 Can you imagine watching a movie in your backyard like this!?

 I love the bird cage file!!!!

 GREAT closet!

 Cute. Simple. Different.

 Love the green.  Love the plates.  Love the light.

 It's Martha... what's not to love?

 Layla & Kevin's living room... I promise I'm not a stalker!!!

 Love this!

 Organization!!!  YES!!!

 I love this... so simple.

 I wish I looked this good, but with my head still in tact!

 I love everything about this :)

 One day!

 And again... one day!

 I need to do this to my front stoop this weekend

 Love this mix!

 ;)

 There will be ghost chairs in my future.  There WILL!!!

 This wall "treatment" is what I want to do to the kitchen!

My colors!!!

I could keep going, but I won't do that to you.  Just go there... check it out.  You'll love it.  It's like a digital pin board where you can organize your ideas and you "likes" and "loves"... it's fab!

No comments: